Commodities and Services Purchase Information
The Virginia Department of Fire Programs Central Office, purchases goods and services required to support the functions of the Agency staff and coordinates all cooperative procurement actions between its division offices. This includes the establishment of term contracts, and cooperative procurement actions.
VDFP is located at 1001 Technology Park Drive, Glen Allen, Virginia, with six additional regional offices.
Micro Business Certification available for certified SWaM vendors
Dear Certified SWaM Business Owners,
Effective October 1, 2014, all state purchases under $10,000 shall be set aside for micro-businesses when the price quoted is fair and reasonable. As a certified Small Business by the Department, your company might qualify to be a “Micro Business”.
- Doing Business with the Commonwealth: https://eva.virginia.gov/pages/eva-i-sell-to-virginia.htm
- Vendor’s Manual: https://eva.virginia.gov/pages/eva-vendors-manual.htm
- State Contracts: https://logi.epro.cgipdc.com/External/rdPage.aspx?rdReport=Public.Reports.Report9008_Data
- eVA Virginia’s Total e-Procurement Solution: http://www.eva.virginia.gov/
- SWAM Database/Registration: www.dsbsd.virginia.gov
- Solicitation Opportunities: Only compatible with IE9 or higher. https://vendor.epro.cgipdc.com/loginEngine/preLogin.jsp?guest_login=PublicAccess&DEPT_CD=A960