Welcome to Cornerstone OnDemand!
Before You Get Started
If you have taken, registered for, or completed a VDFP training from November 2, 2019- April 1, 2020 you already have an account in Cornerstone OnDemand. You will not need to create a new account.
For FSTRS users: accounts were created and connected to the email address that you provided in FSTRS. All users who are not new to Virginia’s fire service and who had an account in FSTRS should attempt the initial login steps outlined before they create a new account. View Initial Login Steps.
**Please note: FSTRS will be decommissioned on February 1, 2021 due to actions outside of VDFP control. Download and save your transcript from FSTRS and upload your transcript to Cornerstone OnDemand before February 1, 2021. Transcripts are critical for VDFP to determine if prerequisites are met for certain courses. Learn more.
New User Orientation
After Initial Login Steps
- After log in, check your user name and profile.
- Browse the Cornerstone OnDemand home page to become familiar with its features, and new look and feel.
- Review the Terms & Icons guide for a quick overview of the differences between Cornerstone OnDemand and FSTRS.
- Upload your FSTRS transcript. This step is critical as you begin to register for new courses (sessions) that have pre-requisites. See the Informational Handouts section below for instructions.
Training & Education
- CSOD Online User Guide
- FSTRS Decommissioning on February 1, 2021
- Training Officer Contact Form
- Training Policies