Training and Development coordinates and delivers fire emergency services education and training programs for the fire and emergency response community, public, law enforcement and industry for the purpose of protecting and defending the commonwealth against the loss of life and property. Training and Development is organized into General Fire Service Training and Specialized Training.
We will be hosting a series of Stakeholder meetings in FY2018 to provide an opportunity for input and feedback from Virginia’s fire services. Click on the link below for further information.
- Adjunct Instructor Timesheet
- Authorization and Release for Training Records
- Change of Status Form
- Course Materials Request Form
- Course Request Form
- Daily Attendance Sheet
- Junior Firefighter Parental/Guardian Consent Form
- Live Burn Accountability Form
- NFA Short Form
- Technical Rescue (TR) Equipment Repair Form
- Trailer Request Form
- Travel Reimbursement Form
- VDFP Accident Report Form
- Virginia Fire Marshal Academy Application